As the challenges of the pandemic change, Project N95 continues to evolve to meet community needs. As our valued partner, AAOA members have access to their pricing and access to necessary medical supplies. Project N95 continues to negotiate lower costs.…
June 24th, 8pm EDT
The 2021 update of ICAR: Rhinosinusitis has been recently published in the International Forum of Allergy and Rhinology and many are asking “What do we need to know?”
Please join us for a live, interactive Rhinocast June 24 at 8 pm jointly sponsored by AAOA and ARS and produced by Wiley, where we will be featuring key content creators and subject editors moderated by Brent Senior.
Discussions will focus on answering key questions:
- What is new and different in 2021 ICAR:RS from the previous edition?
- How does it differ from other similar documents like EPOS 2020?
- And most importantly
- How should rhinologists use it in daily practice?
We will also discuss new ideas in the treatment of rhinosinusitis and where we stand with regard to the evidence. For example, what is the role of steroids and antibiotics in treatment of CRS with and without NP, and when should we consider biologics?
We will also provide opportunities to have your questions answered through audience chat.
We look forward to seeing you there!
- To review the overall design and content of 2021 ICAR: Rhinosinusitis
- To identify key changes in the current document compared to the previous ICARS
- To understand how to use ICAR:RS in daily practice
- To review the latest therapies for CRS and discuss where we stand with the evidence