AAOA Annual Meeting 2018
Annual Meeting Overview
Friday, September 14 – Sunday, September 16, 2018
Loews, Philadelphia, PA
The 2018 AAOA Annual Meeting offers general sessions discussing basic and clinical research, as well as workshops, instruction courses, topical discussions, and panels focusing on the diagnosis and management of allergy, inflammatory disease of the respiratory tract, immunology, rhinology, and the practical aspects of incorporating allergy patient care into an otolaryngology practice. Register!
The AAOA CME program centers around clinical issues related to the care of allergy/immunology and inflammatory diseases of the airways and systems related to the head and neck.
The Annual Meeting focuses on:
- Immunotherapy (SCIT and SLIT)
- Diagnosis and management of allergy
- Practical rhinology
- Basic principles of allergy
- Instruction courses focusing on a variety of topics such as gastroesophageal disorders, immunology, stinging insects, allergy emergencies and anaphylaxis, sleep disorders, and setting up an allergy practice
- Current research highlighting advances in clinical and basic science
The American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement
The American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy designates this live activity for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. The amount will be determined based on the final agenda. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.