New Year, Same Pandemic
On-Demand Activity Overview
The Registration is Closed. Watch Your Email for Other Curated content Opportunities or register for the 2021 AAOA Annual Meeting
The Rise in Telemedicine Adoption and Its Role Even After the Pandemic
- Intro to Telemedicine
- How to Conduct a Professional Telemedicine Visit Using Good Website Manner
- How to Do a Physical Exam with Telemedicine
- What You Really Need to Know About Telehealth & Billing and the new E/M Codes
- The Impossible Mission?
- Is Telemedicine Here to Stay?
There’s Nothing New About the ‘New Normal’
- How to Master Social Distancing in the Otolaryngology Practice
- The ‘What If’ Team
- Lessons Learned from COVID Panel
It’s Not As Easy As ‘Show Me the Money!’
- Cash Flow
- Consolidation Is Not a Bad Word
- Rev Up Your Revenue Cycle
- Allergy coding for the ENT: What You Know, What You Don’t Know, & Best Practices
How Do You Improve Team Performance?
- Office Efficiency Part 1: Modern Problems & Modern Solutions
- Office Efficiency Part 2: Modern Problems & Modern Solutions
- Gaining Efficiencies: Perhaps There Is a Silver Lining?
- Communication Is Key
How Do We Grow?
- How I Set Up My Practice
- USP Compliance
- SLIT as the Post-Pandemic Answer
- Rebranding. Is It Time for an Image Update?
- Point of Care CT Imaging & Pulmonary Testing in Otolaryngology and Allergy
- Food Allergy: An Introduction
- Asthma Diagnosis: The Very Basics
- New Service Lines Panel
- Your Wellness Is Important
- Tell Your Team to Take Care of Themselves
- Practicing Mindfulness and Gratitude for Enhancing Physician and Team Engagement and Reducing Burnout